Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lah Di Dah

Ah ah.

I'm all alone. I'm so sad and lonely. Waiting on Johnny. He's hella ignoring me. Cause I'm a child and impatient and I sent him several texts and he never got back to me. Except to say okay.

Now, that okay could mean anything. It was unclear. I smell a loophole. See, I sent a buncha texts...could mean any number of things:

Do you want to hang out tonight?
**Do you want me to play with myself?**
Do you wanna give me a million dollars?

I say yes to all three! Grr. I'm just bored and edgy. I want him around now. I want to be able to feel him. I think I wouldn't be so agitated if I could feel him.

I like when he tries to take care of me. Or make me take care of myself. I just like him. All the bullshit aside, I want him around. All the time.

And I'm waiting.

I know how he feels. Hope you're getting some good sleep then, Johnny. See you tomorrow or something, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home