Friday, April 21, 2006

Tiers and Collars

I have this theory about collars. Funny about collars cause I have never wanted one before, never did before {JB} either, funny that, and now I want three. Johnny suggested that only one was necessary, but I think that different collars indicate different things. I have had this main one that I have always envisioned, and when we talked about Tier 2, it just became more practical.

For the record, I see my kink in tiers.
  • Tier 0: Everyone has sex. These are the things I could talk about with anyone chatty -- kinko and vanilla alike. This is like, anything socially risky in a completely vanilla way (ie. sex in public, positions, mild kinkiness, questionable sizes, shapes, and experiences that involve humor, etc.).
  • Tier 1: Everything I am comfortable talking about with a kinko (ie. D/s, spanking, implements, fantasies about spanko things, anal play, punishment, BDSM, DD, M/s, etc.).
  • Tier 2: Things that I can tell, after a substantial amount of time and feeling out, someone I trust and am comfortable with that I think about, wonder about, fantasize about, want to try (ie. choking, cumslutting, puppy play, objectification, rape, isolation, etc.).
  • Tier 3: Things I am not sure about, deeply ashamed of, hidden, afraid of, absolutely secret and unspoken but in the back of my mind. There will be no examples for this one.
One of my Tier 2 interests requires a collar, but I had a specific image for it in my head, and of all the collars, it is my favorite. There is something so utilitarian about it that it brings me very quickly to a basic level, a level where I can exist only as function. I am there to serve and be used. All my rights are priveledges; I can't speak, eat, drink, stand, piss, sleep without approval. I must beg for everything, and in return, all affection meted out by Him, at His whim. He could choose to reward my obedience with a throat full of cock or a devasting beating.

And in either case, my response is irrelevant. In either case, I must return to Him with gratitude. It is most fundamentally ownership.

My collar, the one I will learn as I have my own skin, looks like this:


This collar implies my submission.


For functional reasons again, I require a second collar. This collar is a different type. In this collar I can fight back, I can refuse and will. I can be bound tight, restrained, tethered.

This collar has technical requirements: durable material, multiple D-rings, non-abrasive interior. I haven't found the perfect one yet, but I will like this collar. What He wants from me in this, I don't have to give Him. I know what the consequences will be, but I am not a slave at heart and I will fight back often. He'll have to use it, hold it while He fucks me, pull it tight against my neck. He'll have to use it when He ties me up, have to use it to drag me around. I can hurt Him back in this; I can scream when He spanks me, whips me, pinches me, pulls my hair.

This collar forces my submission.


The third collar is not determined. It is an unconventional collar. Maybe it's jewelry, something elaborate and beautiful, more decorative. Maybe it's a posture collar, maybe a choke chain, maybe a leather belt pulled tight, maybe a stretch of rope or wire. I want this to be something else, something for a special occasion. Something that He uses to make a point or celebrate, to reward. It is convenient, it is impulsive, it is sadistic. It is visually enticing.

This collar both glorifies and degrades my submission.


I have not spoken about how the collars change Him and this is because, in essence, He never changes. My pain and pleasure are always for Him; when He wraps it around my neck, I will know how He wants to use me. These collars will bring me comfort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home