Monday, April 10, 2006

6ie's Boundaries

The story was a little of everything we thought about today: it was D/s cumslut-pet training-floor licking-restricted speech-abandonment-isolation-marking-shameless using-objectification-containment and control. It made me really wet. I think I was more open than I have been in a long time and we did it almost entirely in type so I have a fucking transcript. Myeah!! I had told no one about this:

I dunno. I guess I think about what it might be like to be left bound somewhere where I had no idea where I was and how to get out of there and being fucked and then left by you for a while. And I wouldn't know how long. And maybe you didn't release me the first time you come back to check on me, and maybe you do, but I am completely helpless and dependent on your will to be let go or made more comfortable. But I think that all is contingent on how lost I felt. I mean, like really not know where I was. Maybe blindfolded or taken in the night, woken up really early, told not to talk and led into the car. Fast, so I was disoriented. And then being fucked fast and without a lot of chance to connect, if you know what I mean, and then left, tied up and waiting.

We talked about a lot of boundaries; I got disgustingly vunerable and admitted to certain things I might or might not be considering. I'm still very wet. He told me the story. Just that. The story of all those things I keep locked away and I came six times. He made me wait for a long time. It felt longer than ever before because each time I rubbed against my cunt, I thought I was going to explode. And I begged like I have never begged before because the heat building under my palm was incredible, delicious. I want to cum. So badly.

And then he said yes. He let me cum and as I was finishing, told me to cum again. I think it was the headspace the story put me in, our conversation put me in, but I didn't even think about it. I kept at my cunt, my eyes closed, my ass scooting down my chair, trying to maintain my semi-silence, and I came again and then like that, "Cum again for me, baby. Keep cumming until I tell you to stop."

I didn't stop. My slit was throbbing and I wanted to keep cumming until I heard him do the same. And then, he did. And that last orgasm was the best one. My pussy hurts from being used so much.

Earlier, Johnny made me tell him about my secrets. He wants them all, but I think not yet. He's not ready. I love saying that. I love being almost too much, and I love the way he shrugs off my questionable inclinations in such a utilitarian and blase manner. But I gave him some and then he let me play with his cunt. I should have done it like I was taught, but I was soaked and wanted to cum. I hopped up on the counter. The counter I cleaned with this in mind. I was hoping he would let me play. I leaned back and pressed my fingers to my trembling clit, rubbing wide, quick circles, pressing hard.

I thought about every single thing he said that was so much like my ideal. I thought about how soon everything could be real. It was too much and I came so hard, for a long time, till I slid from the counter and found my feet on the linoleum, my chest heaving and my arm straining, opening and closing my fingers. I got dizzy, the light more green than yellow and I thought I was going to throw up. It was more intense than I could have imagined.

I have a hard time with emotional nudity. I hated telling him about me and what I was hiding. I will hate telling him about what I am still hiding. I don't want to ask and I don't want to need. I don't want to be some filthy girl that he's involved with. I want to be His filthy girl; I want all these things because I want to find more ways to be his. I want to see how far I will go for him. As it is, it seems farther than he's ready for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home