Friday, April 07, 2006

Fake Fight

Wanna see us fake fight? It's a lot like our real fights, in terms of wittisims and cleverness and manipulation, and how I always lose in the end. Sigh.


lolalane scoots back and flicks his cherry at the picture of his mother hanging behind the counter. JB laughs.

Okay, so then. Whatcha wanna do?
It’s our parlor huh? …nice…Lord.
It's her parlor. We're tainting it.
We don’t have to have a game plan. See? Now that’s not nice.
No, it's perfectly nice. It's getting some use.
It's gross.
And so the economy is happy...
We're moving.
Chor mummy is happy... I'm happy....

JB throws her over his shoulder and slaps her ass hard.

You never want me to be happy. Owwwch!
Shut up, little one.

lolalane goes limp and lets the cherries scatter all over the floor. JB goes outside and sits her in the passenger side of his car.

Busboy! Over here. Safety hazard!

JB gets in and slams it first.

Shut up.

lolalane wipes her cherry fingers on the interior of his car.

Kay, where we goin?
It's your black truck, dumb ass.
It says 'his car'.
But it's mine through you.
Dumb ass.
I own you and your stuff.
Grr. Fine, [my truck’s name] is hella tougher than your car anyhow.

JB grins.

She [my truck] don't mind.

lolalane sucks her fingers, absently.

I'm mainly with you for your CD's.
Where we going since you ruined my ice cream parlor fun. Yeah, well...I do have good CDs.
You ruined it. That was sick in so many ways.
None of that Oasis bullshit.
Plus unhygienic.
Oh puh-leeeeease.
We could have got closed down.
Pussy.
Ok then, let’s go have sex in your moms bed…and cum on her teddies.
Okay! I just said tainted. That could have meant lots of things. AND…
Then I'll make [your brother] my bitch.
Mr Skanky.... You are talking about a real place where as I was talking about an imaginary location....
Yusss? No no.
So, you can shut up right now.
As you know, in play, it's a mind thing.
NOPED!
So you fucked it.
You lose.
Nope.
I win.

lolalane opens the car door.

And I'm not playing with you at all now.

lolalane gets out and gets into the bed of the truck. lolalane lies down and relaxes...suit yourself.

And here I was all ready to play... Even back on time and everything... Ruiner.
Pff…you where late…as per.
I was not! YOU WERE! I said hella stuff before you turned up. As per.
Nope. I was on -- on the dot -- then I left.
Mm. Sure.
Because you weren't here.
I don't believe you.
Tough.
GRRR!
Yeah yeah.

lolalane throws something heavy at him.

I'm in the cab. Genius.
I didn't say I hit you.
No.
Genius.
And you fucked your truck up.

JB grins.

Genius.
My truck is totaled, so I can't fuck it up anymore than it is. Genius.
This is the new one; if it’s totaled I wouldn't be driving it.
So it's not mine at all anyway.
Gen...ius.
Genius.
Yep.
Stop.
I paid for it with your money, plus the insurance is yours.

lolalane gets out of the truck and runs away to main.

Lol, ahhh. You keep starting this, little one.

JB sits in his nest and waits, feet crossed.

Don't ever do that, lola.
Do what?
If you bring this to main, your punishments will be brought to main, too.

lolalane crosses her arms...fine. I won't.

Why are you being like this?
I'm being like nothing.
Your being a little brat.

lolalane takes a deep, deep breath.

Okay. You win. I'll behave. I was trying to be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home