Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Little Peek

I think it is summed up best in a text from Sir to me:

Wrong way around, baby....No matter what, you'll always be with me.

I know, he'll think that sounds wanky. He's insanely private (as the addy would indicate) and will most likely want to beat me with a shovel for posting his texts here...and I will be SHOCKED if he posts here at all (Gauntlet? Down!). And I could post several texts within the following, more traditionally D/s genre:

No cunt. Mine. You don't get a say and you don't get to touch. I'm sleeping now. Hush.

Nice try. Don't touch, little one. Everything is fine except your cunt and clit. Second thoughts, for being cheeky, you're going to fuck your cunt for ten minutes, then stop for ten minutes. You'll do it until I tell you to stop, little one.

Or maybe: You dirty bitch. Be a good girl.

Really though, even though it makes me stupid-wet to hear every one of those things (and even to just read them back makes me want to slide my hand into my panties right now -- but I won't, Sir; I know better), my favorite text was this one:

You're beautiful. Fuck, I miss you.

I started this to be away from things. I wasn't supposed to start it yet, cause Sir wants me to wait until I have moved out of this chapter of my life, but things have gotten really confusing. I can't write everything I desperately want to. I also don't let him read my other blog.

Wait, I know what you're thinking. It's not like that. He, of course, does whatever he pleases, as he has reminded me many times in our relationship, ultimately, I don't get a say. He owns me entirely. My actions, my thoughts, my body. He gets full access to anything he chooses, at any time he chooses. I have just asked him not to look at my blog, and if he does, not to quote it back at me or hold me to it. To pretend like he hasn't read it.

And for the most part, Sir has respected my privacy. I couldn't very well write about just anything if I knew there was going to be some accountability for it later, could I? But things are different now. So, I want this place with him. I will have to show this to him soon or he won't feel like it is his.

What am I saying? If it's mine, it's his by default. I don't have to show him at all really. Laws of D/s are fucking you over this time, aren't they Sir? Grin.

PS. Johhny Cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home