Friday, April 07, 2006

15 Minutes

So, we went for twice today. To be fair, we often have the intention of two times (or more), but we get all distracted by conversations or bullshit. We have a time frame. We didn't make it today, so I got permission to go and play on my own. Heh heh.

15 minutes. Grin. I think I'm still in my 15 minutes. But clearly, I'm here, yes? I wanted to be able to stretch it out, but masturbating on the bathroom sink counter is not my idea of romance. Especially when I really need to clean the counters...there was stuff everywhere -- makeup, toothpaste, soaps, creams, razors, etc. Not conducive to playing with his toy.

So, I went faster than I usually do. Granted, my arm cramped up really fast this time. I like to look at it as residual cramping. I gotta get me one of those springy grip things like Mikey's brother in The Goonies has...build up some wrist endurance.

The whole time, I thought about how clearly I get that I am his property now and what he sounded like when he came a half an hour ago, and that got me off. Anyway, I came hard -- and in about four minutes. Silently. Thanked him before and after, as per his instructions. (In one minute, I can tell him I'm back.) I had to do this in spirit though, as he was not really specific on how otherwise to get this message to him. I thought about carrier pidgeons but even my dirty self isn't jumping at the idea of handling my cunt after handling those filthy animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home