Thursday, April 20, 2006

British Accent Guy


How speaking the Queen's English can colonize your girl.

Women are drawn to a man with a British accent as it gives them the illusion of someone who's sophisticated, proper, and sharp as a tack, even if his teeth are all out of sorts. In the old days you'd challenge a bloke like this to a duel. But now, in more civilized times, you're going to need more than a rusty revolver to take down this Redcoat. Control your frustration from manifesting itself into saying something stupid to prevent this old chap from stuffing your bird.

When I see this add, I think of Johnny. His accent is dreamy. Wait, no -- fucking hot. But he's not as idiot-posh as this guy. I grabbed a bunch of postcards of British Accent Guy; they're going in my sketchbook. It's the same when I see Layer Cake, James Blunt, and Nutella.

You want to see more of this British Accent Guy? He's pretty funny. Click this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home