Sunday, April 23, 2006

"No one told you to...."

"Jesus, just stop making decions for yourself and things will work out."

He says that like I can control it. Hmph. He ditched me today. Twice. Once this morning for his own reasons, and once this afternoon because I freaked out and unplugged when I got a significant phone call. But he's right. I can't do this half-assed. Doing it half-assed is what always causes problems. I should have waited and asked his permission.

So, now I am going to lie on the floor of my shower, under very hot water, and think about the ways that I can be more obedient. He tells me to ask first for everything for a reason. I just have to be more comprehensive about asking. I miss him.

And right after he let me cum three times.

He's right. I am mischeiviously disobedient and filled with sass after I get some. Normally, I find this assessment quite humorous. Not so right now. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger macaroon said...

I ruined it twice. I was supposed to be back in thirty minutes, but I had tried to arrange more time and so my frame got a little off. When I got out of the shower, B was getting home and so I worked on some dirty pictures for Johnny. And then, I arranged with B so that he would be out of the house a little.

And I missed the thirty minute deadline. I know I should have made the deadline the priority, but I also know that he wanted me to try for this as of this morning. Yeah, so anyway. Here I sit, alone and miserable.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home