Friday, April 21, 2006

No Boundaries

Sometimes I think about what it would be like if he had more control. If he made me ask each time I wanted to eat, made me break down everything I was about to eat, told me what I was allowed and when, what order. How would it be to accept his say in every detail, in all minutia in my life?

I wonder how I would react if he told me that I wasn't allowed to sleep -- not to stay up with him, but to stay awake in the dark all night long. What it would be like to be shaken awake, to feel his belt on my thighs as my eyes snapped open, because I disobeyed. Or worse, to be sent to bed at 6:30, 4:00. To be lying in bed while the sun died on my windowsill because he wanted it? What if I couldn't get up for anything?

What if I gave him more than sexual control? What if he decided when I was allowed each one of my natural rights, my biological rights? How far would I go? How far could I go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home