Sunday, April 30, 2006

Confession No. 1

Okay, we don't really have rules, so here goes my confession for last night:

I did, in fact, write what I was told on my body. It said Johnny on my cunt and on my belly, tight wet cumslut.

When I was in the shower, I came once, hard. I know I was supposed to cum three times, but I couldn't even touch because I was so sensitive, so I didn't.

I was allowed to wee twice last night and I did, but after 12AM, I went two more times. I know what you meant, but it seems a like a loophole, right? Only twice yesterday. Remember that, okay Sir?

I washed my hands. I forget and washed my hands. Four times.

And I think the worst thing, and there isn't a rule about it, but I sort of know that this is why I am confessing in the first place, is that for a minute, I considering fucking this guy at the bar. Admittedly is was too long of a second, but I'm lonely and have been for awhile. I felt terrible and partly because of B, but more because I knew how much it would hurt you. I told him right after I had that thought that I was in a relationship. I'm so sorry I was tempted. It was fucked up of me. I had been drinking and it was Prom and I miss having someone want me.

I'm sorry, Sir. Please don't be angry. It was only a second. I'll come find you when I get back from breakfast, and I know I'll have to have consequences.

xx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home