Friday, June 02, 2006

Puppy Bitch

"The dog is the only animal that has seen his god."

--Author Unknown


"Come, lola," he called from the door, setting a brown paper sack down on the hall entrance, his keys beside it and his wallet. He peeled his jacket off, a thin black layer over his soft cotton shirt. It was folded in half quickly and tossed on a nearby chair.

I was slow, but not because I was disobedient. Crawling took longer than walking upright. I missed the feeling of carpet under my feet, linoleum, tile, grass between my toes. It had been four days since I had been allowed to stand. My knees were pink all the time, and my neck hurt from looking up. At him.

But I loved the sight of him, in any form. I loved his feet, the only thing lower than me. The wide spread toes demanding space to tread. When he moved, all the ground was his, even if I should be occupying it in some way. I smiled at the feel of them on my shoulder, pushing me away, on my thighs, spreading me open. I loved his legs—thick when he came toward me, flexing fast or landing hard beside me, brushing my ribs or kicking against my hips. I loved his thighs and how they slapped against my skin when he fucked me, how they felt beneath my lap and cunt when he spanked me. I loved his belly and chest as my eyes traveled up his body, strong and solid when he held me. I loved his arms, long and capable of bringing me intense pleasure, and even more intense pain. He could trap me, choke me, hold me, hit me. And his hands with their thick, soft palms. I wanted to bite those hands that tortured me. His throat, his pulse, his salty neck that I clung to while he raped my cunt, while he pinned me to the wall and fucked me until I cried. And then his mouth, barking commands at me, sinking teeth into me, licking at my pussy, my thighs, my ass, my tits, pressed against my ear and grunting, reminding me to whom I belong. His dark, dark eyes opening every part of my body to him, memorizing, studying, marking. It was hard to see his eyes on my knees. But I always looked, always wanted to see.

I stopped a few feet from him and looked up. He was in an ambivalent mood and seemed to be trying to gauge how I most needed him. Finding no tears, no attitude, no readable response, he squatted down and motioned me closer. I moved forward, a smile beginning on my mouth, and then faster, throwing myself against him and knocking him backward against the door. I was always thrilled to see him home, and I hugged him hard, covering his face with fat, wet kisses and climbing up his lap. He laughed, and wrapped his arms around me, sliding one hand down to my panties and catching my butt with a quick squeeze.

"I missed you, baby, " I squeaked, my heart racing, overwhelmed at how much I needed him. I chewed lightly on his jaw and then rubbed the wet spot away.

"I missed you, too," he returned, kissing my cheek, my nose, my chin, my lips. His hands were not as innocuous as they had been and I could feel his fingers brush against my cunt lips. I breathed in sharply and pressed my hips against his belly, biting his ear lightly. He raised his eyebrow and then pushed me off, standing up again and leaving me on the floor.

"I missed you, baby, but I don't know if you deserve treats just yet," he said, clearing his throat and glancing down at my frown. He picked up the leather leash from the hall table and turned on the light. I moved back onto my hands and followed him down the hallway to the living room, where he sat on the couch, dropped the leash, and reached for the remote.

I sighed and he shook his head at me, "Be grateful, puppy, I'm giving you a chance to earn them."

I grinned and crawled over next to him. He leaned down absently and ran his hand through my long, dark hair. I blinked, moaning a little to myself and waiting for him to find something he wanted to watch. When he found a news program, he set the remote down and patted the empty cushion beside him. I was quick to move then, and he slid his hand under my hair and grabbed the leather collar around my neck, tugged me across his lap so that I could feel his cock beneath my ready cunt.

I was having a hard time breathing, but he continued to stroke my back, "Were you a good girl today, puppy?"

I nodded, shifting onto my crossed arms and watching him. He glanced down at me, "Did you crawl all day like you were told?"

"Yes," I whispered, blushing a little and chewing on my lip. His hand stopped and he pulled away, looking at me. I opened my mouth quickly, "Yes, Master."

There was a brief pause and then he returned to stroking my back, his hand tripping down my spine and over my ass, stretching my panties tight across my opening thighs. I was purring, my cunt slick in anticipation. I smiled at him. He ran his other hand up my back and into my hair, weaving his fingers tightly in and closing against my scalp, then tugged hard. I found myself watching television with a headache starting at the back of my skull.

I pressed my thighs against his lap and sucked air through my teeth. My hair was released and he had caught my panties in both hands, tearing them at the middle seam. I pouted, a little too loudly because his palm landed hard on my thigh, spreading a red print across my skin like cracking glass. I bounced up and he caught me before my shoulders could leave the cushion.

"Down," he growled at me, and then slid his hand between my legs, through the new hole in my panties and pressed thick fingers into my plum cunt, sweet and sticky.

"You touch this while I was gone, slut puppy?" he cooed, freeing his palm and tasting the wetness lacing between his fingers. I tried to face him again, but his hand returned, heavy on my face. He pulled my hair from my neck and traced my collar with his little finger while he held me down.

"No Master," I lied, shifting uncomfortably on his lap.

"Why would you do that, cunt?" he asked, tugging my panties up against my pussy until I was whimpering. The thin material was pulling taut against my swollen clit and I began to shake.

"S-sir?" I asked, biting my lip and he pulled harder. How does he know when I am lying? Then he let go and with a shove, I was on the floor again, my ribs smacking the edge of the coffee table. I yelped loud and reached to rub them.

"Don't fucking move, my darling little bitch," he warned, getting off the sofa and crouching down next to me. I couldn't look at him, shrinking into myself as he grabbed my chin and forced it upward.

He slapped my face, cruel, his fingers catching my lip, then again. Harder. Then grabbed my hair tight and pulled my head back until my shoulders hit the floor behind me. My thighs were bent and stretched tight and he pulled them as wide as he could until I cried out. I sat up on my elbows and closed my eyes tight.

He caught the edges of my panties and continued ripping them up the front, then stamped his hand between my tits and pushed me back onto the ground. He was too fast, tearing the clothes from his body, his eyes narrowed on my pussy. I didn't trust him anymore.

"You fucking lied to my face, puppy," he snarled, shoving the table out of the way with his foot while he peeled his shorts from his body, his cock tight and hard and throbbing. I turned fast and scratched into the carpet, pulling myself away from him. I could hear him behind me; he wasn't afraid I would get far, but I was moving.

"Where you going, cunt?" he barked, closing in on me as I tried to climb to my feet. He caught my hair and landed on my back, my belly pressed tight against the ground. I felt his thigh sharp between my own, nudging them apart while he leaned his elbow in front of my shoulder, crushing my body under his. I could hear myself whining softly beneath him, my chest collapsing and breath short.

"Please, Master," I begged, gasping and sputtering, tearing at his hands. He caught my neck with the inside of his arm and wrapped it vise tight, imprinting the collar in my soft throat flesh. He pulled me up onto my knees and slid his legs apart, mine opening wider outside his, pushing my hips to impossible widths, and then his hand was on my cunt again. This time, my panties were not able to protect me.

I could hear his teeth grinding beside my ear, and his grip on my neck tightened. I was scratching his arm hard, my mouth wide open as I choked for air. His fingers were in my cunt, but not delicate. Three, sinking knuckles into my split pussy, fucking me as fast as his breath came. My neck and ear were wet as he seethed next to them. I groaned, then yelled as he hammered into my cunt.

"Don't ever fucking lie to me about my pussy," he said, and then he pulled his hand out of my cunt and slapped me hard. I shrieked, but he slapped my pussy again.

I tried to close my legs, but his hand was on my nipple, twisting it hard and pulling down. I whined, breath gone and my face deep pink. I could feel his cock pressed against my ass and I moved my hands down to my sides, caught his hips and dug my nails in deep, dragging them across his pale skin until they raised purple welts and bled.

"BITCH," he yelled, letting go of my neck and grabbing my hands. He crushed them in his own and pushed me forward. I was crying. I didn't remember crying but he was still shouting at me, "Shut your fucking mouth, cunt. You stupid slut…NOW…I'm going to hurt you."

I could feel his body on mine, but I was too light-headed to move this time. He shoved my hands above my head and dropped his open palm next to my face. His hand was on my hip and he was tugging up on me, "Get the fuck up. I want your ass in the air, puppy. Get it up. UP."

I climbed to my knees, tucking them beneath me and shaking my head. Without another command, he ripped my shredded panties from my body and he pushed his cock all the way into my soaked, bruising cunt. He fucked me hard, his cock slamming deep into my pussy. He was pulling me against him, grunting, intense. He didn't know I was there except to fuck me until I couldn't walk.

I was twisting away from him as I could, but he caught my collar and yanked it back; everything blurred in front of me.

"S-sorry, sorry, ssss—ssorry," I choked, digging my fingers under my collar and trying to breathe better. It infuriated him, and he pulled out of my cunt, stood quickly and grabbed the leash from the couch, doubled it and stepped on the back of my neck.

"Remember that then, fuck puppy," he said hotly, slapping the strip of leather across my ass. Fast, without any ceremony or consideration. He wanted to hurt me, to mark me, to open my skin. The strokes were climbing up my back and I was screaming into my hands, curling to the side before he kicked me back into position. My thighs, my legs, splitting across my ass harder, deeper.

Then, just as quickly, grabbing my hair, pulling me up against the wall, his hand on my neck, his thumb against my throat. The wall was cool against my punished backside, my thighs. I looked at him, my face hot and wet, my mascara running down my cheeks.

"Spread them wide, puppy bitch," he ordered, staring me down. He was not the least be repentant or ashamed of himself. He was happy to inflict more pain, and I could tell by how his cock was pounding purple, I was in for more. I dropped my eyes.

"Yes Master," I whispered, opening my legs and swallowing hard.

He reached back for the leash again, folding it, "Hands behind your head, puppy bitch."

He didn't wait for me to do this before he brought the leather brutally across my thighs. I shrieked, my hands nearly dropping to cover my front, but his look was explicit. It would be a very bad thing to cover up now. I locked my fingers behind my neck and shut my eyes, crushing the inside of my mouth with my teeth as the leather bit my thighs, my cunt, my tits.

I was crying hard, my body shaking, heaving, twisting. Every part of me was striped with thin, inhuman bands, some near bleeding, some deep bruises. He stopped, out of breath, panting.

He moved toward me, leaned against me, his body hot, his cock pulsing on my belly. He sunk his teeth into my lip, his eyes on mine. I was writhing under him.

I felt his hand snake up my body, felt the leash lock onto the ring on my collar while he chewed my mouth. Then he stood back, the leash dangling between my breasts and said, "Turn around then, bend over. I want to cum all over your pretty ass, puppy bitch."

I was too slow and he pushed me around, spread my legs, grabbed the leash between my legs and yanked on it hard. I bent over fast, the leather licked through my dripping cunt lips, burning past my clit. I nearly came, until he tugged.

I groaned loudly and heard him stroke his cock, slap my ass, pull up on the leash again until I squealed. He was grunting when he came, filmy thick spurting across my brutalized ass, frosting my cunt lips, my asshole, the leash.

"Cunt bitch," he gasped as he slapped his cock, then his hands, through the mess on my ass, "Don't ever lie to me about my pussy."

He wiped his hand off in my hair, and then dropped the leash while I whimpered. I was trembling and sore, my legs were scraped and my face hurt. With a disgusted click, he sat back down on the couch, "Back on your knees, puppy bitch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home