Saturday, June 10, 2006

Insert Here

I curled my fingers into fists, but I could barely move them. His grip was tight on my wrists and they were turning purple, tourniquetted by his thick fingers and pinned to the wall above my head. I couldn’t feel them so much anymore.

He had been holding me like this for a good half an hour and my body was growing sore, resistant. My head thumped against the wall melodically as he pushed his cock into my throat, pounding against my lips and tongue. His hips were my view, his jeans pushed down with his shorts and his cock obsessively slapping away at my mouth. My jaw was tired, my mouth was numb, my neck was sticky as my saliva drooled down my body. He was relentless.

He didn’t look at me, just opened his legs around my kneeling frame and fucked my face into the wall. Ache eclipsed the back of my skull but he hadn’t noticed. He moved closer, pressing his belly against my face so that breathing became a task, moved his heavy knee up to my shoulder and tilted his hips slightly, wedging his meat down my cunt throat.

“Suck harder, you fucking whore,” he grunted, thrusting his cock into my gagging, “God damn it, SUCK, you useless bitch.”

I groaned loudly, narrowed my eyes. My jaw went slack and my swollen tongue refused to move. I squealed loudly, growling from his lap, my teeth grinding against his hard shaft, delicate, precise, dangerous. He howled, let go of my hands and yanked his cock out of my mouth.

He kicked my hip hard and I caught myself on my palm, cringing into his fury, “CUNT BITCH. You sloppy, stupid whore! This is not a fucking game! You filthy cow. You will do what I tell you—”

He pulled his hand back behind his shoulder and slapped the side of my face, my ear, viciously, “—for as long as I tell you—”

No no no no no nononono…

I rolled into a ball and turned toward the wall as he smacked my hips and ass hard with his palms, pulling me back open again while he marked my back and ribs with heavy slaps. I winced and moaned but he didn’t even flinch, catching my hair and pulling me up quickly, by the back of my neck.

Fuck, he’s going to kill me. I was out of control, I tore myself away from him and lunged.

I caught him, surprised and slapped his face hard, I found myself sitting on his chest and digging sharp knees into his ribs, clawing my nails across his neck and screaming, shaking, glaring at him. My advantage didn’t last long. I was tired, and beaten; he reached through my fists and closed his hand around my slick throat, his fingers a snake bite, a locked jaw on my airway. The room faded momentarily and then I felt the wall behind me again, slamming against my shoulder blades, my back, my head. It faded again, longer.

“No, no nonono,” I choked, peeling at the skin on his arms with my nails. He laughed and shook me, slamming me into the plaster again. I felt it crack like thin ice behind me, felt my shoulders sink into it. I moaned and blinked back the heavy grey curtain that was trying to close me out of this.

“Fucking bitch,” he snarled, reaching between my thighs and opening my cunt with his fist. I paled, feeling knuckles, then the fleshy pad of his palm, his wrist push into my cunt. I could hear it slurp into my swollen slit, stretching me. And my cunt swallowed him, choked on him while he pounded up into me, his fingers bruising my throat, my hands on his shoulders, limp.

“Cunt whore, fuck slut, cum bitch,” he growled, sneering at me, fucking me wide open with his angry punches. My mouth opened, closed, silently begging him, my thighs shaking hard, my stomach knotted. His eyes glinted and he opened his hand up into my battered pussy. I reached for his face, shoved my fingers into his mouth, pulling on him uselessly while he bit down on them.

“I can’t fuck this pussy now, you stupid fuck. Fucking sloppy,” he breathed, yanking his fist out of my cunt, my hips bruising, the delicate flesh between my lips scraped and tortured.

He looked at me and I panicked, howling immediately, begging, closing my hands together and praying at his feet while he stood, pushed his jeans all the way off, “Turn around, slut.”

I shook my head, trying to get to my feet, but he was back down again, in front of me, spreading my legs around him, “Suit yourself, cunt. I can do it this way. I’m going to like seeing you scream.”

His cock was the color of wine, the blood swelling it thick and angry. My cunt was drooling down my asshole and I tried to make a sound, a protest, anything. I coughed, “Pl-pleeeease.”

He smiled at me, a cruel smile with teeth that would bite me. He braced his forearm across my collar bone and pushed my back against the wall, my legs V-ing up and leaving my dripping, mauled cunt and tight asshole open to him.

He slapped his dick onto my pussy and I grunted through swollen lips, coughing bloody spit onto his cheek, his mouth, his chin. I couldn’t tell if my lip was split or I had fractured a rib. I saw his tongue dart out and lap away my blood; and then I felt his cock against my tender asshole.

“Noplease noplease nonono,” I begged, but he pushed through and I screamed as he drove his cock all the way into my ass, tunneling in my body ferociously. I was on fire, ripping, swallowing what I couldn’t hold. And before I was ready, he hammered hard at my body.

“Shut the fuck up. Shut your fucking mouth,” he warned me through gritted teeth. He held my ankle in his free hand now, his cock fully raping my ass, pinning me to the wall. I was sore all over, I couldn’t feel anything but intense pain. His belly slapped against my cunt, my firm clit, and before I could say anything, do anything, I was cumming hard, my body rocking wildly, my asshole convulsing around his pounding shaft.

I heard him grunt, felt him thrust his cock deeper, push his whole body against me while he came, a thick load of cum exploding sticky milk in my open hole. I was still screaming, but it felt fainter. He was sweating, slippery. His body was wet and his belly was glazed with my cunt juice.

And then, he pulled out, his cum leaking out of my used ass and onto the floor. He stood and I couldn’t even pull my legs closed. I was crying, bleeding, leaking his cum. He felt the nail marks on the side of his neck and spit down on me.

“Wishing you had just sucked like you were told, aren’t you?” he raised his eyebrow and then kicked me hard on the inside of my thigh, “Maybe next time, you won’t think about denying me what’s mine.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home