Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Good Morning Sunshine

Okay, so whilst Johnny is doing my bidding, grin, I am going to expose more of our private life. He's going to hate this though since he is insanely private, and would most likely karate chop my throat, or hit me in the face with a shovel, or do this, if his friends ever found this. But fuck it, I want this for my memories. With your permission, of course, Sir. (Wink.)


lola says, “I'm going to like waking you up in the morning at 7:30 all the time.”

“I'd just tuck you in against me and let you suck my fingers while I snooze. Turn the TV on low or silent; you can watch cartoons,” says Johnny.

“I wanna watch Springer,” says lola, “It's morning TV.”

Johnny replies, “Hm. Springer is a bit rude, baby.”

lola adds, “Transvestite midgets.”

Johnny sighs, “Cartoons.”

“Awwwwwwwwwww, but cartoons pale next to Steve and miniSteve!” protests lola.

“I'll give you some juice and a snack, you can cuddle in and watch cartoons,” Johnny says, grinning.

lola grins too, “Okay, well, you'll be asleep, so I'll just change it.”

“No,” Johnny says.

lola thinks, “I can turn on the subtitles. You'll never know.”

Johnny replies, “I'll find a way. Nanny cam.”


“I'll picture in picture it,” lola says, cleverly, “You’ll be clueless.”

Johnny repeats, “Think that. Nanny cam!”

Johnny continues, “Yep. You’ll love it. Just cuddle and juice.”

lola mutters, “I'll nanny cam you!”

“Mean,” says Johnny.

lola continues, grinning, “Yes, here's Johnny scratching his butt... Here's Johnny scratching his nuts... Here's Johnny drinking out the toilet...”

Johnny laughs, “Cute. Here's baby girl getting spanked and given time out.”

lola persists, “And watching Springer from time out... I'm going to have an elaborate system of mirrors.”

Johnny says, “Stop the sass, baby. Wake me up really nicely, and we'll have a good day of fucking and cuddling and messing.”

“Yes, I will. And then over omelets, I'll tell you about Springer and the Goth behemoths who are cheating on their brother/sister/lovers,” says lola.

Johnny says, “Um hm.”

“You'll love it,” lola promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home