Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Temptation

I spent the last hour looking up spanking videos on a new site, since a friend recently sent me this video (see below). I'm so wet right now. I want to be bent over and smacked hard. So badly. My cunt is throbbing. It's going to take a fuckload of willpower to get through tonight without touching my clit.

I'm trying to do everything else I can, everything that is still fair game. I press my thighs together hard and rock forward onto my cunt, my clit pushed up against my desk chair. I want to fuck myself for an hour. I want to be on my hands and knees in bed, my thighs spread and my ass high. I want to feel his hands on my pussy lips, inside my thighs, skimming across my asshole. I want to be spanked until I am magenta and bruised, and then fucked relentlessly. And maybe then, I won't want to touch when I'm not allowed. But not likely. Grin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home