Saturday, May 13, 2006

Extra Rules

Johnny: You staying at a hotel this weekend?
lola: Yes.
Johnny: Yes what?
lola: Yes, I am staying at a hotel.
Johnny: Don’t be cheeky, lola, or you'll do something embarrassing.
lola: Yes Sir, I am staying at a hotel.
Johnny: You get irritable and push when I'm nice to you, stop being a brat.
lola: Yes Sir.
Johnny: Right. When you go to the bathroom for the first time each day, you'll take any panties or pants/skirts off if you’re wearing them. If you have anything else on, above the waist or socks, leave them on. You'll bring in a clock with you, or a watch, you can use your phone if you want.
lola: Yes Sir.
Johnny: Sit down facing the wall, straddling the toilet. You'll spread your legs wide and pee, then push your index and middle fingers into my toy, push your thumb down on my clit and fuck yourself hard for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes you can cum, only once.
lola: Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir.
Johnny: You'll think of what you want me to do to you, of us cuddling, fucking, of you being raped and used. You'll think of only me.
lola: Yes Sir.
Johnny: And you'll whisper a thank you when you’re done.
lola: Yes Sir.
Johnny: You aren’t allowed to wash your hands after for an hour. Understood?
lola: Yes Sir.
Johnny: What do you say, little one?
lola: Thank you, Sir, for letting me play with your cunt and for letting me cum.
Johnny: Good girl, baby.

Johnny: Another rule for your trip, little one. I want to keep you busy and out of mischief, and thinking of me like you should. No panties until 12 midday.
lola: Tomorrow?
Johnny: Yes, you can carry them in your purse. And Sunday.
lola: Aw. Okay. Yes Sir.
Johnny: Grin, one more.
lola: No more!
Johnny: Uh huh.
lola: Ee!
Johnny: You're very mean to leave me, you get rules.
lola: But I'm with my mom.
Johnny: Ah, shut up.
lola: Yes Sir.
Johnny: It's love, it’s okay. Grin.
lola: It's love, I know.
Johnny: Thinking about the timing of this. On Sunday, you'll wear a skirt.
lola: No panties AND a skirt?
Johnny: You’ll cut a slit in the crotch of your panties so you can get to your cunt.
lola: Aw. Damn it. You ruin all the things I love. Hmph me.
Johnny: And you won’t take them off when you pee. You'll pee facing the wall always.
lola: Oh, God! God damn it.
Johnny: Grin. Language, baby.
lola: That's so complicated! It's not language. It's in the bible.
Johnny: No, it's not. I told you what to do every morning.
lola: I remember.
Johnny: Um hm. Just checking. No loopholes.


I can't decide what I hate more. But I haven't been doing any of my required rules. I eat, drink, and wee when I want. I took a half hour shower under hot, hot running water and I having paid any attention to the time for that last two days. I haven't wanted to follow the rules so I haven't. I'm not lazy or confused, just disobedient. Starting again tomorrow. And the new stuff too. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home