Tuesday, August 01, 2006

nllnn (Love it, sucka.)

Stupid new punishments.

There are all these obligations now. I hate obligations. Like, right now, I have to do like, a whole list of things for REAL LIFE. Did I also mention that I hate REAL LIFE? I have to do the following (and more):

Set up Internet.
Make vet appointment (for the dog that is not mine).
Pay the IRS.
Sort decor paraphernalia.
Fix the bench.
Fix a necklace.
Choose a direct educational path.
Arrange insurance (concerning lunatic degenerate loser scum from across the street).
Pay my medical insurance.
Ship a package.

The list includes many other things but this is JUST what's on the tip of my brain right now. And I have the house to myself finally. So, fucking competition. Do I GET PRODUCTIVE with my REAL LIFE...or do I fuck around with my new privacy? Guess which one I want to do. Guess.

So, I did some stuff, and even though it would be easier to actually do some other stuff (ie. make a phone call I have heretofore avoided), I am lying. Lying. Lying. Lying. And it feels fine!!

Well, in that it's making me very tensed overall, but getting to have fun in the meantime. I have made lots more drawings. A chocolate sex poodle AND a macaroon!! Anyway, staying busy with the little stuff. I want to hear Johnny right now. Fuck. I'm obsessed.

And now with all these stupid new punishments, he's pushing my buttons. I don't care what he says, he's trying to provoke me. Being very mean to meyeah so that he can be smug and self-righteous with his little, "No, no. Don't be a mean girl to me. Stop it right now."

Grr. I can't help it. He can be such a mega-ass. But I love his stories. Grin. So, I'm putting up with it (though maybe using some of my naughty stair time to work on laundry. HA HA!! Only a few minutes of it, but still...I believe the phrase "suck my balls, Daddy" is an appropriate one).

Of course, I'm just kidding.

You'll never know.

No, I kid.

Or do I?

I do.

GRIN.

I love you the most!!

Grin. Grin.

Back to fucking REAL LIFE. Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fernanda said...

Hi!
My name is Fernanda, I'm 17 yrs old and I'm a Braziliam teenager...
I was visiting some blogs and then I found your blog!
So I decided to write something for you...
I'm not very well in english, but I'm tryin, this is what means!! hehehe
Your blog is so great!...
well... Please, waste your time, and reply me a little scrap!! :)
Have a nice week!!!
Bye

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know of either of you ever come here anymore, JB, lola, but i wanted to let you both know that Y/you're missed and i hope to hear from Y/you soon.

Take care JB, lola...

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home