Friday, June 16, 2006

Justice

"Justice that love gives is a surrender..."

-- Mohandas Ghandi


I could see something dangerous in his eyes. They were too focused—but somehow wild, when he looked at me. My mouth stopped mid-sentence and I stepped back instinctively. His crossed the room as my gaze dropped, his thick fingers digging deep into the soft waves of hair beside my face, closing on my ear and shoving me backward with the force of his momentum. I could feel his chest rumbling up through gritted teeth and grabbed his arm, holding on tightly while I whimpered.

I was being forced into his long, angry stride, corralled into the bedroom with a tenacious fury. I opened my mouth to apologize, to beg, to cry, anything, but his hand moved down to my jaw and then wrapped around my throat, trapping my breath before even a sound could escape.

"Whore," he wheezed, accusingly, unable to even make the sentence he wanted. He pushed me through the door frame to our room, my shoulder slamming into the trim. I groaned, but was thrust through, was tripped over the foot of the bed, the footboard smashing hard against my hip bones. And then his rough, thick hands on my skirt, ripping it down without unbuttoning, rage peeling it cruelly from my thighs and ass, tugging it down snug across my body, my panties with it. Just off, as quickly as he could.

He wanted words maybe, but there weren't any but, "Fucking whore. Slut."

And then a growling yell, his fingers anchoring into my thighs and squeezing hard, crushing my skin. My back arched deep and my lap pressed forward, away from him with a sharp gasp, my eyes opening wide into the dark room. I scratched for the covers beneath me, pulling at them as he bruised my twisting hips.

He yelled again and kicked the footboard next to me, then yanked open my thighs, wide, like a wish bone. I screamed, but his couldn't hear me. He pinned my belly to the slab of wood beneath and slapped me hard, his fingers splayed wide without control, my bruising thighs, my soft inner meat, my ass, my cunt, up onto my back. I was writhing against his brutality, groping back to cover myself when he kicked the footboard again.

"Move your hands," he roared, not stopping the barrage of punishment, catching my fingers and palms the same as my upturned ass. I squealed and yanked them back, begging him to please stop, please stop. I love you, please stop.

I could hear the frenzy in his throat, kicking up a thick, wet laugh. He grabbed a belt from the chair near him. He was so fast, I couldn't feel him leave my skin before he'd returned again, wielding the fat strap of leather down across my fiery hot flesh. I was screaming into the bedclothes, kicking my legs against the hard grain of the bed.

"Cunt," he spat, the dark leather lashing my spilt cunt, "Bitch. Whore. Useless. Filthy."

He hit me harder with each assertion, then, "Cunt. Fucking cunt. Dirty cunt bitch. Cunt. Disgusting cunt."

The welts on my thighs and ass were rising one on top of the other. Sharp, glaring stripes of pain marked my thighs and ass. The leather found my pussy now, indiscriminately, slapped my soft, wet flesh. I couldn't help being wet; it was involuntary. But he wasn't interested in my pussy just now.

He dropped the belt next to me, grabbing my hips back into his hands and devastating them with punishing nails. My thighs and spine were fighting him with each new infliction of pain. Tears were soaking my cheeks, my neck, and I was screaming hard into the blankets, soaking wet spots from my open mouth. My breath was gone and I caught gulps of air where I could. I was dizzy and in more pain than I could remember.

He dragged his nails over my welts, shoved his knees between my thighs and held them wide, wider until I bucked up and howled. He slapped my pussy, bringing his rough hand up underneath me and cupping it. It hurt so much that my vision was white, flickers of pain exploding behind my eyes.

Then, he unzipped his jeans and pushed them down his legs. Not off, just down far enough to expose his hard cock and tight, throbbing balls. His hands slipped up to the tops of my hips and he pulled me back down keeping my legs spread wide even though it was awkward for him.

"Bitch. Cunt," he growled, grabbing his cock in one hand and pressing it hard against the entrance of my beaten ass. His other palm tugged my aching cheek aside and without a word, he pushed through my tight hole, forcing his way deep into my ass.

I was hyperventilating. Pain was all around me and I seemed to be swallowing it in the air. He stretched my ass wider and faster than I could have prepared for and began to saw in and out, spitting onto my bruises. Over and over, his saliva trickling down my ass. I was blinking hard, groaning. I was trying to shake the clouds of pain from my head.

He slapped my hip as hard as he could, hissing, "Fucking cunt. You should have known better. Fucking whore. Slut, cunt. Cunt. Fucking cunt."

I could feel his hands on my back, scratching hard into my soft flesh, then into my hair, ripping my head backwards so he could hear my screams.

"Please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease," I couldn't find more useful words; I couldn't make him stop. I was sure I was bleeding, broken and marked. I couldn't think straight. His cock was vicious, and he hammered into me, mimicking my cries.

"Please please pleaseplease," he mocked me, pushing two fingers into my asshole alongside his cock, "You fucking whore. You think you weren't going to pay for that?"

I yelled, but he held onto my hair tightly, holding my head back so he could enjoy my pain. He tugged his fingers from my ass, pinching the soft skin inside my cheeks, twisting. I thought I would be sick, my stomach dropped and I broke out in a cold sweat. It was like I was falling, then his hand was in my mouth and in my hair and he had leaned forward, pumping deep into me, his breath by my ear, his weight on my back, crushing my belly against the unforgiving wood.

"FUCK," I screamed, as he bit my shoulder, as he broke the skin, as the bruise formed before the swelling. I deserved this, didn't I? I deserved what he decided I deserved. I was at his mercy and at his whim. I was lucky to have gotten warnings. I deserved this.

"You fucking bitch," he gasped into my ear. I could feel the fine mist of spit from between his gritted teeth, "It's what I get for trusting you. Cunt. Meat. Filth. Fucking bitch fuck. Lying whore."

He was close. He was thrusting into me and holding, pressing my head into the bedclothes, harder, locking his fingers around my neck. And then, with a decided grunt, he stood up, yanked me up and pushed my head down, between my knees, kicked my legs apart wider. I could see him upside down between them, watched him take a step back so that no part of him was touching me. My ass was burning, savagely opened and thrashed.

"Look at me," he demanded, and I opened my eyes, my face wet and swollen pink, my hands closing around my ankles. I watched him lean forward, scoop some of my cunt juice into his hand with a sneer, and then wrap his fist around his cock. I watched him close his eyes and stroke himself, long, beautiful twisting strokes.

His eyes fluttered open and he shot thick, foamy cum onto my asshole, my ass, my thighs, my face, icing my pain with his sticky load.

I cried harder. It was terrible. It was humiliating and dehumanizing, and I wanted to be in his arms, and I wanted his forgiveness and his hands, soft again and stroking through my hair. His cum was leaking down my body. I closed my eyes and my knees buckled; I fell into a heap in front of him, dripping cum and stained with bruises and welts.

I could hear him pulling up his shorts and jeans, zipping. I felt him kick my hip and stop, say low into my jagged breathing and whimpering cries, "You got fucking lucky this time, cunt. I'm not going to prove myself to you or anyone. You either know you belong to me, or you do fucked up things. You can't have both. I won't be treated this way ever again."

I nodded, and he turned to the door. He walked out, closing the last of the hallway light out of the room with him. I was alone on the floor, half naked in the dark and in more pain than I thought was possible. I didn't dare move so I curled up at the foot of our bed and stuck my thumb in my mouth, tracing little lines with my fingers in the cum that was drying on my cheek. I couldn't close my legs, and I couldn't open them. I was frozen, but somehow, I was content too, breathing a tiny sigh of relief.

He still wants me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home